The evening of Armenian gastronomy and Voskevaz wines
All the cosmopolitans and connoisseurs of taste on August 1, at 7 PM we invite to The Terrace restaurant on a wine evening dedicated to Armenian cuisine. Traditionally, the chef will cook Armenian dishes, and the sommelier will choose wines from the Voskevaz region, which will create the unique gastronomic pairs.
- We meet you with Voskevaz Urzana white dry as an aperitif.
- At the first set, we serve Voskevaz Voskepar white dry and homemade goat cheese with pomegranate marmalade.
- On the second set — a glass of dry red Voskevaz Karasi Collection, Areni Noir and grilled duck breast with cornel jam and stewed figs.
- The third set consists of dry red Voskevaz Karasi Collection, Haghtanak, as well as lamb kebab with smoked eggplant mousse and homemade adjika.
- And for dessert — the lime meringue and Voskevaz Muscat Rosali.
Price is 650 UAH.