Chef & Sommelier: Evening of French Wines & Cousine
Bonjour, Madame and Monsieur!
Following tradition, this is how we present you a French wine evening. September 26 at 19:00 we invite you to a tasting, where you can:
- enjoy Chef’s French cuisine,
- try five wines selected for an excellent gastronomic pair,
- from Danylo Zamoysky learn more about wines and become a real sommelier among your friends.
The evening menu:
- Aperitif: Cremant de Loire Brut Domaine de Deux Vallees;
- 1st set: Chablis Loius Moreau and oyster Fendicler with apple and cucumber sauce;
- 2nd set: Savennieres Domaine des Deux Vallees and pike perch fillet in a creamy sauce with morels;
- 3rd set: Etoile de Lauduc Malbec Premium Vins Sourcing and veal fillet sous-species in nori seaweed;
- 4th Set: Chateau Le Biot Robert Giraud with Une Poire Dessert.
It will be not just dinner, but sheer l’ amour!