Chefs & Sommelier: 4 chefs at once will cook their dishes to you!
Chef & Sommelier gastronomic project will amaze you again. On May 31 not the one chef from Kharkiv Palace hotel will present the dishes for you, but all four chefs! These are four unique visions, four food concepts, four interesting stories — try each one and choose your favourite!
- We will meet you with a glass of light Silvaner as an aperitif.
- At the first set of the hotel’s brand chef, Vyacheslav Moskvin will present an exotic octopus ceviche, and sommelier Andrei Shidlovsky will offer a glass of semi-dry Pinot Gris with hints of tropical fruits and notes of melon and minerals.
- Pan-Asian cuisine specialist and Sky Lounge restaurant chef, Artem Butko, will present black nigari sushi with smoked eel, foie gras pate and black truffle. It perfectly complements the famous white semi-dry Gewurztraminer.
- Andrei Privarnikov, the chef of The Terrace restaurant, will surprise you with the most delicate veal carpaccio with black truffle, a perfect pair of which will be Riesling Grand Cru Frankstein wine.
- The hotel’s pastry chef, Anna Shevchenko, will cook a chocolate fondant with Roquefort cream and black truffle ice cream for dessert. To this sweet masterpiece, we recommend the white semi-sweet Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Frankstein.
And another surprise: you will see chefs in action, they will cook right in front of the guests of the evening.