Chef & Sommelier: Italian Wine and Food
Buongiorno, mia amore!
With this greeting, we are pleased to inform you that the long-awaited wine evening on September 12 will be dedicated to stunning Italy. Our friend, enologist and sommelier Alexander Tokovenko will present Cavit Mastri Vernacoli wines, and chef Andrei Privarnikov will traditionally cook great gastronomic pairs to it.
- We will meet you with Cavit Mastri Vernacoli Muller Thurgau as an aperitif.
- On the first set, we’ll serve the Black Sea rapeseed julienne under the spicy croustade and Cavit Mastri Vernacoli Sauvignon Blanc.
- It will be followed by baked zander in unagi marinade and creamy risotto with shiitake mushrooms along with Cavit Mastri Vernacoli Moscato Giallo wine.
- In the third set, we combined grilled lamb tongue and sweet potato puree with wine Cavit Mastri Vernacoli Lagrein.
- And we finish the dinner with Jack Daniel’s pork ribs with grilled pineapple and chilli jam, to which we serve Cavit Mastri Vernacoli Cabernet Sauvignon wine.